The Omnicharge's AC Wall Charger accepts 100V-240V~50Hz/60Hz and can be used anywhere in the world as long as you have the correct adapter to fit your countries socket.
Articles in this section
- What is USB PD?
- I cannot pass-through charge between the barrel port and the USB-C port
- How To Use USB-C Input/Output
- My Omnicharge keeps shutting down while charging devices
- How long can Omnicharge charge your laptop?
- How to calibrate the battery
- What's the difference between AC and HVDC?
- How to use the AC outlet
- How to switch between DC input and DC output?
- How do I know if my device is compatible with the Omni 20+?