The Omnicharge's AC Wall Charger accepts 100V-240V~50Hz/60Hz and can be used anywhere in the world as long as you have the correct adapter to fit your countries socket.
Articles in this section
- How To Use USB-C Input/Output
- How many charges can Omnicharge charge your laptop?
- How to use the AC outlet
- How to calibrate the battery
- What's the difference between AC and HVDC?
- Can I carry my Omnicharge with me on the plane?
- How do I know if my device is compatible with the Omni 13+?
- Menu Navigation
- My Omni 13+ is outputting power when nothing is connected
- Icon Explanations