The high power output and pure sinewave of the AC inverter can create some electrical interference. You might experience this on USB-A devices while simultaneously outputting from the AC Output. To avoid this, we recommend not charging sensitive equipment from the USB-A port while also using the AC outlet. After extensive testing, we have not found any negative impact on devices, but you might experience some phantom touches on smartphones, or malfunctioning behavior on other USB-A devices.
Articles in this section
- My Ultimate has a black screen and will not turn on or off, but still outputs power
- How do I know if my device is compatible with the Ultimate?
- Ports and buttons
- Icon Explanations
- How to calibrate the battery
- Menu Navigation
- How to use the DC output
- How To Use USB-C Input/Output
- My Omnicharge is outputting power when nothing is connected
- How long can Omnicharge charge your laptop?