You might have noticed that the output section on your Omnicharge constantly has a low wattage output displayed. This is perfectly normal behavior. This output is what is required to power the onboard circuits and display. This passive power draw can range from 0.2W-1.5W. If you are seeing power draw above 2W, we recommend contacting Omnicharge support at: email@example.com
Articles in this section
- What is USB PD?
- How To Use USB-C Input/Output
- How many charges can Omnicharge charge your laptop?
- How to use the AC outlet
- How to calibrate the battery
- What's the difference between AC and HVDC?
- Can I carry my Omnicharge with me on the plane?
- How do I know if my device is compatible with the Omni 13+?
- Menu Navigation
- My Omni 13+ is outputting power when nothing is connected