You might have noticed that the output section on your Omnicharge constantly has a low wattage output displayed. This is perfectly normal behavior. This output is what is required to power the onboard circuits and display. This passive power draw can range from 0.2W-1.5W. If you are seeing power draw above 2W, we recommend contacting Omnicharge support at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- My Ultimate has a black screen and will not turn on or off, but still outputs power
- How do I know if my device is compatible with the Ultimate?
- Ports and buttons
- Icon Explanations
- How to calibrate the battery
- Menu Navigation
- How to use the DC output
- How To Use USB-C Input/Output
- My Omnicharge is outputting power when nothing is connected
- How long can Omnicharge charge your laptop?