You might have noticed that the output section on your Omnicharge constantly has a low wattage output displayed. This is perfectly normal behavior. This output is what is required to power the onboard circuits and display. This passive power draw can range from 0.2W-1.5W. If you are seeing power draw above 2W, we recommend contacting Omnicharge support at: email@example.com
Articles in this section
- Can any USB-C battery charge a USB-C laptop?
- What is USB PD?
- My Omnicharge keeps shutting down while charging devices
- How long can Omnicharge charge your laptop?
- Can I carry my Omnicharge with me on the plane?
- How to Calibrate the Battery
- My Omni 20c+ is outputting power when nothing is connected
- Menu Navigation
- How To Use USB-C Input/Output
- How To Use Hub Mode