Both the barrel port and the USB-C port on the Omni 20+ operate on the same circuit, and can therefore not pass-through charge between them or operate at the same time. Pass-through charging on the Omni 20+ only functions with input from the USB-C or barrel port, and output to the USB-A, Wireless, or AC ports. For pass-through charging to a laptop, we recommend inputting from the barrel or USB-C port and outputting from the AC port.
Articles in this section
- What is USB PD?
- I cannot pass-through charge between the barrel port and the USB-C port
- How To Use USB-C Input/Output
- My Omnicharge keeps shutting down while charging devices
- How long can Omnicharge charge your laptop?
- How to calibrate the battery
- What's the difference between AC and HVDC?
- How to use the AC outlet
- How to switch between DC input and DC output?
- How do I know if my device is compatible with the Omni 20+?