Once you have set up the Power Station, follow these guidelines to help keep your batteries in top shape.
- If the power station won’t be used for an extended period, turn the power station and Omnicharge batteries off.
- Lithium batteries need to be used to stay in good shape and should ideally avoid sitting too long without use. If you need to store the power station, make sure to fully recharge the batteries once every 3-4 months.
- Try to balance the usage of your Omnicharge batteries. Excessive, continuous use of a single battery can cause long-term damage to the battery cells and degrade its life.
- Ensure the Power Station is not placed in direct sunlight or next to heaters.
- Keep your Power Station away from moisture and corrosive materials.