Chargers not charging
- Check that all the chargers are properly seated in the power station.
- Check that the power cable is properly connected and the power switch is in the on position.
- If only some of the chargers aren't charging try switching the position of the chargers to determine if you have a faulty charger.
- If you determine that the charger is at fault, you can follow this guide for help with troubleshooting.
If you are having trouble connecting your Power Station to the internet you can try the following troubleshooting steps. If you need help connecting your power station for the first time, you can read this article.
- Turn the power station off and on using the power switch on the back.
- Make sure the power cable is still connected to power.
- Check the Smart Center to see when the power station went offline, this might help you narrow things down a little.
- If it is set up on wifi, check that the same wifi network is still available with good coverage of the power station.
- If it is set up on cable, you will need to check the port and cable to see that it is still live.
- There is nothing fancy about how the power station connects to the internet and uses standard DHCP. In some cases, you might need to check your organization's network configuration. If it is deployed in a larger organization, you might need to involve the network team to make sure that the MAC address of the station is permitted to access the internet.
- Ethernet MAC adress: b8:27:eb:XX:XX:XX where the X's are the last 6 digits of the PI ID. (How to find the PI ID)
- The Wifi MAC address can be found in the wifi setup process on the smart center
If you are still having trouble, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
Please provide them with the following information to help expedite the process:
- The PI ID of the station(s) in question
- Purchase information (PO, Order ID, or where it was purchased)
- Any relevant pictures of the defective product.