Station Troubleshooting Follow
Chargers not charging
- Check that all the chargers are properly seated in the station charging bays.
- Ensure the power cable is properly connected and the power switch is ON.
- If only some of the chargers aren't charging, try switching the position of the chargers to determine if you have a faulty charger.
- If you determine that the charger is at fault, please refer to the Charger Troubleshooting Guide.
If you are still having trouble, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
Please provide them with the following information to help expedite the process:
- The PI ID of the station(s) in question.
- The serial number(s) of the station(s) in question.
- Purchase information (PO, Order ID, or where it was purchased)
- Any relevant pictures of the defective product.